Recycled Road Signs Ideas
Recycling is the process of recreating old materials and substances into new, reusable, and useful objects.
A road is the pathway or motorway connecting towns and cities together.
Signs are marks and actions usually written or drawn and used to represent information and ideas.
These are thoughts and suggestions about the actions to take in a peculiar circumstance.
Road signs are marks and ideas that are drawn and painted on aluminum sheets and wooden boards to convey messages to motorists about dangers on the road, where there is a turn, T-junctions, potholes, bridges, and so on. Road signs are made to prevent accidents, if the cautions are obeyed. However, as a way of eliminating scraps and removing rubbish, old road signs could be recycled and reused to produce new items and substances making them environmentally friendly.
Some of the recycled road sign ideas are:
- A seat made with old road signs and a walking foot
- Fence made with discarded road signs
- Box and bird house made from discarded road sign
- A complete house made from old road sign
- Binder made with road sign
- Road shark made with discarded road sign
- Cycle sign strap
- System sign chair
- Signs desk
- Recycle traffic signs furniture
1. A seat made out of old road signs and a walking footYou will see a seat that is made with old and discarded road signs and a walking foot.
2. Fences made with discarded road signsAnother attempt to junk removal from our surroundings is seen with some old road sign materials used to construct fences
3. Box and bird house made from old road signRoad signs have been recycled and reused to build birdhouses and boxes.
4. A complete house made from an old road signAs a part of environmental friendly project, you will see a complete house that is built with old and discarded road signs.
5. A binder made from road signsBinders made from old and rubbish road sign boards and sheets.
6. A road shark constructed with discarded road signOld road signs could be used to construct a road shark.
7. Cycle sign strapThis could be made from the pieces of reflective road signs used by Trent Jansen to make his sign stools.
8. System sign chairThis road sign is constructed to look like a chair as it is shaped to indicate a road network with series of hills and slopes.
9. Signs deskThis signs desk is a very artistic structure constructed with marine grade plywood. You can purchase it at the Rebuilding center, Portland Oregon.
10. Recycle furnitureYou will see one of the grand ways to make chairs and tables using old road signs boards.